Friday, June 17, 2011

NT 2. student choice. week 8.

choice 2.

1.  Paul and Mormon prayed for their loved ones, and gave them counsel.  Paul mentioned Timothy's grandmother because she was a great example of faith, and she had taught him well.  Timothy can look up to her and try to be like her.  When we have faith in Christ, we have NO NEED to fear.  With Christ, I can do all things.  He is all powerful, creator, redeemer, and savior.  He loves me and doesn't want me to fear, he is there for me and will help me through anything.

2. Paul blessed the house of Onesiphorus because of the kindness they showed toward him.  When Paul was in need, Onesiphorus sought him out and helped him.  When I serve others, it's the same as if I was serving God Himself.  If I come to Christ with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, he will make my burden easy, and he will help me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment